Friday, June 25, 2010

FGB Feature #7: swill122


Featured under Stories


Offering a one-shot of 4-5k words. If bids exceed $25, I'm willing to write a second, shorter one-shot for the #2 bidder. Winners choose whether I write continuations of existing stories of mine or entirely new material.

I'm pretty much an anything-goes kinda gal. I'm willing to write pairs that are canon, non-canon, secondary, or totally off-the-wall and plots that are canon, AU, AH, or WTF?! My work to date includes B/E, Mike/Jess, Renee/Billy friendship, B/E/Rosalie, Jake/Ness, Jake/Bella, and Felix/Leah. My stories range from the disturbing and angsty to the sweet and fluffy, and everything in between.

If you're wondering whether anyone will be willing to write that crazy idea of yours, I'm up for the challenge!

Links:

Stories auction -


Got questions? You know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment