Saturday, June 26, 2010

FGB Feature #13: LoreliD


Under Stories auction

Lemons will be included ONLY if it fits the overall plot and makes sense for the character. Adult scenes will be written at my discretion.

Length: As long as it takes to tell the story. No more, no less.

Estimated Delivery Time: Firstly, please understand that when writing these types of fics one thing is crucial, research. Not only do I have to research canon events, but also historical events. The history of the Volturi is vast and depending on your request, I may spend a lot of time researching before I write a single word. I'm a stickler for accuracy and am a perfectionist in this regard, so those factors will influence how long it will take me to write for you. I promise to get it to you in the timeliest manner possible without jeopardizing the integrity of the story. I also reserve the right to publicly post the story after 30 days on the fic archives of my choosing.

Please contact me with any questions. Happy bidding and thanks for browsing!

Here's my forum thread. Come chat with me. I won't bite you tourist style, promise. 


See the lovely Loreli's auction!

No comments:

Post a Comment