Friday, June 25, 2010

FGB Feature # 1: Javamomma0921

{twimpage's very own esme}


Listed under Stories auctions

To the first two bidders in my First Come First Served Auction:

Original one shots featuring Jazzward (since he seems to be my most popular incarnation). Bidder will choose time frame and details about the one shot. Bidder has the the choice to submit a song or a picture prompt for inspiration. Canon couples, either AH or vamp, any rating.
To the winner of my Traditional Auction:

An outtake, future-take, alternate POV, etc from ATJ, winner's choice. I will work with the winner of this auction to craft an outtake of their choosing from ATJ. The outtake WILL NOT be seen in the story proper. It does, however, have to make sense in the story arc I envision for the story. Therefore, all canon couples, AH/AU, 1920s Chicago, etc.

For both of these auctions, I'd like to be able to post the winning stories to my FF.net account, but I will work with the winners and if they choose to receive the stories in their e-mail prior to posting, I will be happy to do so.

Links:

Forum - 


Outtake Link-


Oneshot Link- 


Any questions? Just post a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment