Friday, June 25, 2010

FGB Feature #2: EllaB/EllaB_Twilight

Ooh la la...this one looks interesting ;)




Under Stories and Artisan Crafts

I'm offering four bidder-driven oneshots, at a first come, first served basis.  Bidders may wish for me to write an original story of their suggestion or continue one of my current one shots with an additional chapter.  

This is great because the bidder calls the shots!  If you win my writing services, I am at your mercy!  If you want to see a Charlie/Leah crackfic, you've got it!  Or a canon Demetri/Angela with smut?  Teen-rated all-human Jacob/Bella?  Whatever you want.  No restrictions at all.  I'll even do RPF and slash/femmeslash.

Get rid of the plot bunny jumping in your brain and let ME write the story for you!

Under Artisan Crafts, I've donated a collection of adult Pure Romance "fun party" items valued at over $120.  The winner will receive pheromone perfume, edible body shimmer, a vibrator, sex toy cleaner, a portable heating pack/hot stone massager and a massage oil candle.

Starting bid is $35, or you can "Buy it Now" for $85. The winner will receive the items in discreet packaging, along with the opportunity for personal consulting over the phone as to how the products work and how to take care of them properly.

I am also taking individual orders for products and will donate my entire 50% profit to Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation. To view the Pure Romance catalog, visit www.ellenblevens.pureromance.com. To order, please call me directly at (513) 680-0351 to avoid expensive online shipping fees. Please be sure to mention that your order is to benefit Fandom Gives Back!

Links:

Forum - 


Stories auction -


Artisan Crafts auction - 



Any questions? Leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment