Friday, June 25, 2010

FGB #8: starshinedown



Featured under Stories auction


I'm offering one stand alone one-shot of five thousand words or more. This one-shot is not related to any of the stories I currently have posted.

This is your chance to get the plot bunny off your chest and offload it onto me. I'll give your bunny a home, love it, feed it, and then, when you've had the chance to read your one-shot and love on it a bit, it will be released out into the wilds of the Internet, and you'll get credit for being the reason it was written.

There are a few restrictions--no rape, incest, explicit slash, or AH--but as long as it is canon or alternate universe (vampires, werewolves, Volturi, Cullens, secondaries, tertiaries, and human residents of Forks are all fair game) I'm up for the challenge.

The minimum bid is $5.00; I'm aware that we don't all have the budget to start bidding at higher amounts.

Links: 

Stories auction -


Forum - 


Questions? You know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment